2023 is rushing towards the finish line at a fast pace and before we realise it, we are all sitting around the Christmas table looking into the New Year. At this very moment, just a little too early for extensive afterthoughts on the past year.
In that sense, meanwhile, the 26° annual and winter 2023 edition of Floréac Magazine is before you.
A sneak peek with a short anthology of content.
- How Barbie increasingly makes the world look through rose-coloured glasses, including in garden design
- The link between flower bulb grower Fleuriche and slow brewing
- The link between Coca Cola and van der Salm nursery
- A slightly different interpretation of Christmas with themes such as Nordic Noel, X-Mas Garden or Christmas Chic, among others
- The versatility of winter-flowering Helleborus
- The sustainable assets of the DOPA pot